About Chadwick Accountants
Derek Chadwick established Chadwick Accountants in 2010 and the company quickly earned a reputation for being a professional accounting firm acting with honesty and integrity for its clients.
Derek prides himself on his welcoming and proactive approach to meeting client’s needs.
Prior to starting his own accounting firm, Derek developed 15 years of experience working in
accounting and taxation roles in the public and private sector.
During this time, Derek made professional qualifications and memberships a priority and
obtained the following:
- Bachelor of Accountancy, University of South Australia
- Certified Practising Accountant, CPA Australia
- Public Practice Licence, CPA Australia
- Registered Tax Agent, Tax Practitioners Board
- Masters of Business Administration, Adelaide University
- Graduate of Company Directors Course, Australian Institute of Company Directors